Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Year of Thanks 2009





Following are just some of the people and events that I am thankful for this year.





New business






I did my first Antique Show this year.
Antiques Heyday in Leesburg, Virginia.




Caroline completed her first year at Loyola in Chicago




Gabriel and family moved closer to me and he started first grade at Seneca Academy in Darnestown, Maryland






Here he is with Alex, his cousin learning how to clean fish with Uncle George.






Andrew, the cutest baby in the world. He will be one in December.






Morning Glories everywhere-I love my garden.






Sarah, 15 years-old.






Beautiful Nicole in Seaside, Florida.






Gabriel films his first commercial at Mr. Jimmy's







Gabriel and family at dinner





Paco and Tommy--The boys






Ahh, the moon flowers on the front porch





My Mother, 85 and still cuts down trees.






Memphis Barbecue






April, the prettiest conservative blogger in Tennessee.






Gabriel's first day of school








Old friends-Evelyn and Drew. Congrats! You graduated from Maryland and our man is in the White House!






Lola, 11 kittens in one year.






Catfish dinner with family





Beautiful flowers






Beautiful friends






Buying jewelry in New York City







Thanksgiving Tradition: Thanksgiving Day with the Potomac Hunt






Old Mexican jewelry






The greatest guy with the biggest fish






1950s fabrics






Fun times






Remembering Douglas


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. And I am thankful for the best Granny in the WHOLE wide world! I love you, Gabe.

    ReplyDelete