Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Photo courtesy of Ian Livingston

We all make them and we all break them!
But, this year I promise I will try to keep mine.
So here goes, it is in writing so I have to do it-right?

#1
Lose weight.
So you thought I really looked like my Facebook picture? Ummmhhh yeah right!


Photo courtesy of Jason

#2
Network More
Networking is good for all my businesses-as an antiques dealer, freelance writer, and job hunter (public relations)



#3
Write thank you notes
I am from the South and this is ingrained in me. My Mother sends me boxes of cards and they are ever at the ready. But, do I use them? Nope, never. This has to change.




Photo courtesy of the V & A Museum in London

#4
Photograph and upload at least one item a day to my website.
I have many fabulous antiques and vintage finds that are not my on website at www.vandm.com/gabrielgibson that I am sure someone is dying to buy. I need to get them up there-you can't buy them if they aren't there to sell!


#5
There is probably a 5th one, but four is already too many so I will stop.

Happy New Year!
I hope all your wishes for 2011 come true




No comments:

Post a Comment